With the new 2019/20 season just around the corner, it is time for the Caerphilly Tennis Club Annual General Meeting. This year’s A.G.M will take place in the clubhouse on Monday 4th March at 7:30pm.
All players (and parents) are welcome to attend, whether wanting to be involved, get information or show their support. We are always looking for new people to join our volunteer workforce, whether regularly or occasionally at special events/projects, to further progress the Club both on and off court. We would like some help with a few existing roles plus we hope to introduce some new ones for the new season. Click here to see what roles we are looking for help with and whether you have the necessary skills/experiences.
A few benefits of volunteering include:
– Roles can be shaped to suit your skill set and availability to volunteer. Any time you can give helps spread the load between all of our volunteers.
– Give back to the Club and its members, the game of tennis and the local community where you play, live and work.
– CPD opportunities and support available for your role, where skills and experiences could be transferred to your professional life.
– Help shape the Club both on and off court with your ideas.
– Well documented physical and mental benefits for volunteers.
So if you think your skills, experiences, ideas and energy can support the continued growth of CTC please attend the evening. If you would like to get involved but cannot attend, please contact Head Coach Jon.