The 2019/20 season begins on Monday 1st April and will run until Tuesday 31st March 2020. We have continued to offer simpler membership categories, bespoke multi-player family deals and flexible payment options as the committee have decided to freeze membership prices this year after we were named Tennis Wales Club of the Year 2018.
The table below shows the prices for the upcoming 2019/20 season, as well as outlining the average cost per week and annual average saving for each package.
With membership, members can enjoy the following advantages:
– Discounts on weekly coaching lessons
– Free play on our courts, including floodlight use during winter
– Free social nights all year round for Adults
– Discounts on school holiday activities for Juniors
– Discounts on a variety of special events throughout the year for both Juniors and Adults
– Free use of the ball machine for Adults
– Entry into CTC tournaments and matchplay sessions
– Represent CTC in inter-club matches/leagues
– Entry into the Club’s Wimbledon ticket ballot
– Insurance when using our courts
– *NEW* Eligibility for annual award nominations
– And you can sign up as a British Tennis Lite Member, which has many of its own advantages including: British Tennis Rating, monthly e-newsletter, access to tennis.net flash sales, entry into Wimbledon ballot and discounted upgrade to Team Membership.
To apply for membership, please complete a membership form and return with payment and passport photo to a coach or our membership secretary using the address stated on it.