Following the Coronavirus Pandemic, the CTC Management Committee have decided to introduce a 3 month household membership package for just £40. This special package takes in to account the current restrictions on tennis and daily life as we ease out of lockdown, yet still represents incredible value even if just one player in your house joins!
The membership term runs from 21st June 2020 to 30th September 2020 and will give all people within a single household the opportunity to join CTC and enjoy the benefits outlined below. During September, we will offer suitable membership packages to see players through the rest of the 2020/21 season (up to 31st March 2021) which will take in to account the restrictions on tennis and daily life at that time.
By joining CTC as a member you can enjoy the following advantages:
– Free play on our courts, including floodlight use during winter
– Discounts on weekly coaching lessons
– Free social nights all year round for Adults
– Discounts on school holiday activities for Juniors
– Discounts on a variety of special events throughout the year for both Juniors and Adults
– Free use of the ball machine for Adults
– Entry into CTC tournaments and matchplay sessions
– Represent CTC in inter-club matches/leagues
– Entry into the Club’s Wimbledon ticket ballot
– Insurance when using our courts
– Eligibility for annual award nominations
– And you can sign up as a LTA Lite Member, which has many of its own advantages including: British Tennis Rating, monthly e-newsletter, entry into Wimbledon ballot and discounted upgrade to Team Membership.
To join CTC as members, sign up online here and start enjoying all the benefits today!
We have put together a step by step guide through the online process to join CTC as members, which is viewable here.