News about membership for the upcoming 2019/20 season will appear here in due course.
The 2018/19 season begins on Sunday 1st April. We have continued to offer simpler membership categories, bespoke multi-player family deals and flexible payment options. And our Family Fun Friday annual pass makes it easier for families to play tennis together!
The committee took the decision to increase membership prices for the first time since 2014, by £5 per package. This reflects the work put in over the last 4 years, our fantastic redeveloped facilities and ever growing offering of tennis activities all year round.
The table below shows the prices for the 2018/19 season, as well as outlining the average cost per week and annual average saving for each package.With annual membership (01/04/2018 – 31/03/2019), members can enjoy the following advantages:
– Discounts on weekly coaching lessons
– Free use of courts
– Free social nights all year round for Adults
– Discounts on school holiday activities for Juniors
– Discounts on a variety of special events throughout the year
– Free use of the ball machine for Adults
– Entry into CTC tournaments and matchplay sessions
– Represent CTC in inter-club matches/leagues
– Entry into the Club’s Wimbledon ticket ballot
– *NEW* Eligibility for annual award nominations
– And you can sign up as a British Tennis Lite Member, which has many of its own advantages including: British Tennis Rating, monthly e-newsletter, access to tennis.net flash sales, entry into Wimbledon ballot and discounted upgrade to Team Membership.
To apply for membership, please complete a membership form and return with payment and passport photo to a coach or to the address stated on it.