To launch the new 2019/20 season at CTC we are hosting a free afternoon of tennis on Sunday 29th March from 2pm to 5pm. This is open to current Junior and Adult members and their families, as well as any new prospective players of all ages, abilities/experiences who want to explore how you can play tennis at 2x Tennis Wales Club of the Year in 2020!
During the afternoon you will be able to:
- Get on-court and enjoy a free game of tennis with your family, friends and other Club users. We have rackets and balls available for you to use so there’s no excuse not to get on-court as we begin the new 2020/21 season!
- Plus attendees can take part in a drop-in Team Challenge with plenty of prizes up for grabs! Simply find a partner (could be a parent, sibling or friend) and challenge other participants to mini matches (singles and doubles) to earn points. Play as many or as few matches as you want, with all points counting to your score. Then, come the end of the event, the team with the most points overall will be crowned winners.
- You’ll also be able to meet our coaches and volunteer committee, while taking a look at our amazing facilities both on the court and inside our clubhouse. There will be plenty of information for new players to get started at the Club, with weekly sessions available for Tots through to Adults, or existing players to add extra tennis to your week. Head Coach Jon will have some fantastic programme offers for various sections on the day!
- Sign up to 2020/21 membership and save at least £5 per package, get your welcome pack and register as an LTA Lite Member for free!
- And current players will be able to influence the result of our Coin Wars fundraiser one last time as it comes to an end at this event. Which team will be victorious and which player will win the free membership for the new season?
- We also hope to have Joma and Total Teamwear Cardiff on hand to do another sizing session for our brand new CTCxJoma kit!
If you have any questions on the new season launch event, membership or the Club in general then please contact our Head Coach Jonathan Morgan on 07891 640642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. And remember to follow CTC on social media (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) for updates from the Club each and every day on our coaching programme, special events, news and more!