On Saturday 4th October between 10am and 1pm, we are hosting an open morning for current players on the coaching program and their parents. This morning will allow you to:
- Speak to the coaches on your childs’ development, with some players moving to new coaching groups now or in the near future.
- Complete our feedback questionnaire, with a random winner being selected to win a prize pack.
- Sign any Junior up as a member, for just £20! (which could save you up to £30 on coaching and events until 2015/16 season.)
- And then you can sign up as a British Tennis member for free!
- Ask any further questions that you may have about the Club, coaching and playing opportunities or how to get more involved.
- Teen players will also be able to find out more information on the upcoming Tennis Leaders course we will run, after initial discussions during coaching sessions.
- And of course, play tennis with family and friends!
It will also allow the coaches to:
- Update players’ contact details, in case of emergency and to keep you up to date on coaching sessions, events and Club news.
- Explain coaching arrangements as we head to the winter months.
If you do not currently attend coaching but are thinking of beginning, you could also visit the Club on this day as the coaches will be on hand to help you.