The summer schedule will run from Monday 21st July through to
Friday 22nd August (first 5 weeks of the summer holidays).
The club will hold summer camps again this year, on Wednesdays and Fridays. The camps will mainly include tennis coaching, games and matchplay, but also include other sports.
After feedback last year, we are offering all day camps (10am-3pm) as well as a half day option (10am-12:30pm) for younger children.
Dates of the camps are:
Week 1: 23rd July 25th July
Week 2: 30th July 1st August
Week 3: 6th August 8th August
Week 4: 3th August 15th August
Week 5: 20th August 22nd August
Prices (per camp):
All Day Camp: Members – £10, Non-members – £12.
* Book onto 2 all day camps in a week and get £4 discount! *
Half Day Camp: Members – £5, Non-members – £7.
* Book onto 2 half day camps in a week and get £2 discount! *
– All bookings should be made through Jonathan Morgan whether via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by handing this booking form in.
-Payment preferably made in advance, but can be made on attendance.
– We adopt a maximum player:coach ratio of 12:1 so places are limited and so advise you to book in advance, to avoid disappointment.
– Please dress appropriately for the weather. Also, bring enough drinks for the camp, and a packed lunch (for all day camps). The tuck shop will be available for drinks and treats.
– No refunds will be given once signed onto a date unless the camp is cancelled due to insufficient numbers, where a full refund will be given.
For more information on the camps, please view this poster. And if you have further questions or wish to book your place, then email email@example.com.