1st April 2014 marks the start of the new 2014/15 season and with that, it is time for existing members to renew their membership but is also a perfect time for new users to join the club as members. The 2014/15 season is also the Club’s 25th anniversary year, so join us in what promises to be the biggest year in our 25 year history! And to celebrate, membership for Mini Tennis players (born 2004 or later) is only £25 for the whole year!
Membership to the club has many advantages such as:
– Discounts on weekly coaching sessions, as well as half-term/summer camps
– Free Use Of Courts
– Discounts for special events throughout the year
– Entry Into Club Tournaments
– Represent Club in inter-club matches/leagues
– Entry into the Wimbledon ticket ballot for your chance to buy tickets for Wimbledon
And you also become a British Tennis member, which has its own advantages. Click here for more information.
The membership form for the new season can be downloaded here. Please then hand it in with payment to a coach during your coaching sessions or alternatively post it to the address on the form. All fees are asked to be made by 1st May 2014.
* And if you sign up before 13th April 2014, you can get
£5 off per person on your application! *