Last week, the Welsh Government indicated that should the public health situation allow then organised outdoor activities for adults will be able to resume from Monday 26th April. As such we have planned 3 free open nights that week to welcome players back before our full Adult Programme resumes in full the following week.
- Open Ladies Night
- Monday 26th April, 6:30pm-8:30pm
- For Ladies players who attend any of the following sessions: Monday Ladies Night, Tuesday Ladies SET coaching, Wednesday Tennis Xpress Women’s Only or Mixed courses, Wednesday Adult Intermediates coaching, Thursday Advanced Doubles.
- Open Men’s Night
- Tuesday 27th April, 6:30pm-8:30pm
- For Men’s players who attend any of the following sessions: Monday Men’s ACE coaching, Tuesday Men’s Night, Wednesday Tennis Xpress Mixed course, Thursday Advanced Doubles.
- New Adult Players Open Night
- Wednesday 28th April, 7pm-8:30pm
- This is aimed at new members who have recently joined the Club and may wish to get more involved with our Adult Programme this summer, as well as any prospective new players who may want to try tennis and find out more about what we offer.
During each event, Head Coach Jonathan Morgan will run a few warmups and drills whilst offering some coaching tips to get you all going again, before you play lots of social doubles and fun team games. We will also be providing players with an update on our Adult Programme going forwards, discuss plans for competitive tennis this summer, as well as share some of our goals as to be included in our new 2021-26 Vision and Strategic Plan.
The events are open to players of all abilities/experiences so you get to meet more players at the Club, but drills and playing partners will be matched to ensure they are suitable and enjoyable for you.
Spaces are limited to 24 at each event and must be booked online via ClubSpark here (or you can use the links above).